Everything you Need To Know About Hiring A Nanny
If you're thinking about hiring a nanny, but do not know where to start, this 90-minute course is for you!
Taught by Brooke Weglarz, Founder and Owner of Nanny Counsel and nanny industry expert, this is depth course covers everything you need to know to get started:
- The difference between a babysitter, mother's helper, family assistant, aupair, daycare, nanny, and professional nanny
- Options for hiring including placement agencies, online finder sites, personal referrals, and social media sites
- Qualifications and duties for each position
- Legal pay, payroll, and benefits
- Budgeting, hidden costs, and market rates
- Advertising your job
- Screening applicants
- Final steps and extending your offer
This course also includes incredible resources including a 12 Hidden Costs checklist and access to Nanny Counsel's FREE in-depth nanny employment contract.